Psycho-Babble Social Thread 1116660

Shown: posts 1 to 12 of 12. This is the beginning of the thread.

 

hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:47:50


covid will be spreading in new zealand because people with money and power will be requiring others to spread their legs for them.

without social distancing.

its no joke.

its how we get such high rates of syphilis...

and other STD's.

people insisting on not using condoms. not using them properly etc. ditto face masks.

that's why they pretend to all about honoring peoples privacy etc etc.

that's why the very first lock-down breaches were about girls being snuck into quarantine rooms...

etc.

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:53:19

In reply to hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:47:50

oh hoho it's so fun the view from the top.

so fun how slow we can go...

___

sydney's quarantine lock-down is starting to look unjustified. only a few few people are dying. elderly. with pre-existings and co-morbidities.

so the lock-down is not about preventing the spread of covid...

it's about providing a very very basic level of healthcare to australians. a flu shot. 2x per year. 2 doses per year.

you have to lock down the entire country to give people that most basic level of healthcare.

yes.

then the infrastruture will be in place. australia has a pretty good health system. maybe. in a lot of measures / respects.

no...

that's the lie they try and sell to new zealanders to get them to flee nzl...

my time in aussie showed me that things are considerably or signifcantly better in aussie than they are in nzl, however.

and nzl has gotten worse / gone downhill since my return.

quite determinedly. insistently.

___

apparently medical students in the uk are compaigning for their right to work as sex workers to pay for the cost of their medical training.

that's not what progress looks like.

progress would be for students in the uk to be campaigning for their right not to have to work as sex workers to pay for the cost of their medical training.

or...

for their entry into training programmes. right? graduation? job hire?

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:56:06

In reply to hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:47:50

i suppose australia is having such low rates of community transmission because of the lockdown to be fair.

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny... alexandra_k

Posted by sigismund on August 24, 2021, at 0:09:33

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:56:06

619 community transmission today.

It's not my idea of a lockdown here compared to some other places.

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by sigismund on August 24, 2021, at 0:16:09

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 23, 2021, at 17:53:19

Australia has become very polarised since the last election and this government in office. The atmosphere has not been this bad in my lifetime.

Do we have a good health system? The public one is very stretched. The government simply diverts revenue streams to its friends. The smash and grab phase of capitalism. There is something sick about the Anglosphere.

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:39:39

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by sigismund on August 24, 2021, at 0:16:09

> The atmosphere has not been this bad in my lifetime.

Yes.

It is... Like living in a war-zone. Yes.

> Do we have a good health system?

Yes. Australia has a pretty good health system. New Zealand does not. Parts of Australia likely do not. Because it is a very very big country. My experience in Canberra was very good. Although that is not quite accurate... My experience of student health was not good. But I knew a Professor of General Practice, there, and he recommended a good GP for me to see, and he got me enrolled there, even though she wasn't technically taking any more new patients... She was very good. And the clinic, generally, was very good. Other doctors there when she was off. Even students, there, once or twice. Were very good at being... Honest. Saying they weren't sure what was required of a health physical for a new gym membership and suggesting different things and actually getting my proper assent that that sounded like a useful thing for them to check for that purpose etc.

I imagine it varies mostly by income. Not saying that wealthier people pay more. Saying that they are treated more respectfully, generally, and that comes through quite a lot with respect to how they are treated when they present for healthcare.

> The public one is very stretched.

Yes. But the services are there... And there is system of distributing costs so that even relatively poor people can contribute some (and medicare can contribute some and the clinician can contribute some by offering their services at a discount)...

I remember with certain medications... They throw them around like candy in NZ because consumer doesn't pay anything at all. So... Wastefulness because of that. And then certain other medications are not funded at all (whereas in Aussie they would be part-funded). So... A consumer could figure a way to pay if it was really important to them. If they were willing to sacrifice other things to prioritize that medication.

It meant... I remember stopping a medication that I... Well... I suppose I got better enough to not think it was worthy my taking it. I collected smaller batches more regularly from the pharmacist and didn't end up with wasteful stockpiles...

I just don't understand why NZ is so reluctant to develop...

___

Apparently you guys have second highest number of ICU beds for your population (second only to Germany). And the nursing ratios are... Well much better than NZL. But that isn't saying anything at all so let's pass over that...

Look at the people who are dying of Covid in Australia... Elderly. With systemic problems (renal problems and heart problems and lung problems)... How many young deaths have there been? How many young people having that awful inflammatory over-reaction and dying from that? They are surviving... Mostly. Off ventillators, even. Australia is doing pretty well, I think. The benefit of having learned from how things went down in the hospitals in the Northern Hemisphere. The resources and intelligence to have invested in workforce and supplies to be prepared.

I would feel... Better about being in Aussie now than in NY when things first hit there. Bodies piled up in the streets...

I am pretty sure things won't come to that in Australia. Because of the benefit of learning from what happened. Because of advances in vaccine. Because of geography... And that they chose not to squander their natural advantage.

__

We are currently giving people less vaccine than they are supposed to get as a way of vaccinating more.

I think that is what is going on. Because of the ambiguities in how many you can get per vial (they think)... I mean.. They are documenting the number on the vial for each person -- right? So we know how many they are getting per vial -- right? And the manufacturers know what syringes they gave us -- right? And the manufacturers know how much they put in each vial -- right?

And New Zealand: Failing the 'just follow the instructions' and also 'the ethics test' again and again and again and...

This too shall pass.

Where are you?? If you don't mind me asking?? Geography, I mean.

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:54:33

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:39:39

They give them saline rather than vaccine. And sell the vaccine to the highest bidder.

The manufacturers know that this is what happens in developing nations like New Zealand.

Apparently the online sign up form says our group 1 people were required to sign a paper informed consent form before everything moved online.

That means we have the DHB members signing to say they were group 1. Signing and dating that they were giving their informed consent to take a Covid Vaccine for themselves as part of group 1. Hand-signed. Paper forms.

I wonder where those forms are now?

I wonder who has them. Scanned into computer systems, of course, so we know who those people are. Then we have their contact tracing stuff to know whether they were front-line workers or whether they were taking from the public to further advantage themselves.

I suppose they think they are destroyed... And about now they are rolling up for their booster shots saying they were never vaccinated previously... Thinking there is no record or that it has been destroyed...

Or maybe they go on this special list of psychopathic people so all the corrupt institutions around the world can ship them about... So they can oppress a population over here... Go prevent a little development over there...

New Zealand intentionally hired some guy who was responsible for doing awful things to kids in the Australian detention facilities. Hired him to work in the child detention facilities of New Zealand.

I guess NZ is the sink-hole for the garbage of the world... If you put a bottle in the ocean in the northern hemisphere.. The way the currents work... Is you end up in NZ. The path of least resistance. That's the skill involved in navigating to here.

The issue, really, is getting out.

Our schools don't work anymore because that was a route out. The NCEA content is designed to ruin the kids for various things overseas... Our entire testing system. We have delayed NCEA examinations, again, this year. So that the kids who were working to a deadline are duly punished. So that the things who needed an extension... Well... Those are the kids we most value. Get them working for the court of appeal -- right? Just one more extension on the 'security for costs' $14,000 +++ that you are supposed to pay us to have it heard by the courts that the University of Auckland refuses to comply with teh Education ACt of NZ. Refuses to enrol studnets who are eligible and ranked highly enough on their objective selction criterion (GPA, UMAT / UCAT / interview) in Medicine.

No... We needed you to have failed the ethics test. We needed you to have been given the answers (pay to win) on your GPA. We needed you to have paid for 'extra help' tutoring for the UMAT / UCAT and we needed you to babble nonsense words and be all wide-eyed and.. Ingratiating... 'Anything you say sir of yes of course I'll do anything anything anything at all' on interview.

Because that's how we ensure our people live nasty bruitish and short lives. I suppose people like to be lord and master over keeping things nasty like that. Like those people who hoard cats living in their own excrement riddled with worms or whatever. We can just call that the 'kiwi way'.

Hurry up court of appeal. No new jury trials. Working from home... So many business as usual cases not being heard. Northern hemistphere funders pulling the funding. Freeing up the courts time...

Hurry up..

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:58:02

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:54:33

I mean, our law degrees aren't recognised in Australia any more, I don't think.

How do you do business with people when you can't sign their contracts because...

Well... They don't have any laws. Don't uphold any laws...

Just... Can't do business with them.

__

Graduations (university ones) keep getting cancelled from our end. No oficial or formal conferral of degrees. Everyone gets them 'in absentia'.

They just rent the gowns and take their photos and have their informal gathering. Photos with local elderly people or whatever.. Smile for the camera. Photo for the wall.

That's the university experience -- right?

nobody appears to be getting their degree at all...

---

And the Inland Revenue...

With teh...

What is that, then??? More than $100,000 of studnet loan fees for 'qualifications' that are not even acknowleded by the NZ government?

And no jobs... Because I'm 'overqualified' for everything... They only hire in the 16-19 age bracket. Then it's time to pop out kids and curl lup and die.

__

I think we don't have vaccines in NZL.

Is what I think.

It is just a sink-hole and there' snothing here

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 20:09:52

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:58:02

They government is making money off of lockdown.

I am not sure how. But it seems that they are.

I suppose because all the private businesses (the smaller businesses) have been shut down.

So, for example, a lot of a smaller stores. The corner stores. The boutique stores. Those little local stores that we are supposed to frequent to keep things locally supplied in our communities and provide a way of life to that family that live above their shop...

Those have been forced to close down.

So all of the money gets back to the 2 supermarkets.

And there's a few (only a few) very very big business. Or chains. Sort of functioning as monopolies. And they get lots of government handouts and subsidies etc etc at the best of times.

And in these 'worst of times' they get even more.

And the 'wage subsidy' is sort of... Government welfare payments. They've taken small business owners and put them out of business. Keeping them at home on Government welfare payments.

Growing the number of incapacitated New Zealanders.

I think that our Government thinks that that is the ideal.

Only 25 per cent kept 'disabled' not allowed to work full time because 'incapcitated' from every having full time wages...

But why stop there???

We were keen to enrol adults in 'low value' education courses. That way they don't count for the unemployment stats, again, but they accumulate debt to the government for training courses -- and the government can put them to some kind of work (have them pass themselves off as workers) while they pay the government for training courses...

But why stop there???

How else can we incapacitate the people of NZ? HOw else can we prevent and prohibit and obstruct development...

That's the aim or goal -- right?

______

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by sigismund on August 25, 2021, at 23:46:41

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 25, 2021, at 19:39:39

We live up near the Queensland border.

idk of course, but Canberra seems really well provisioned to me.

 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 29, 2021, at 7:00:59

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by sigismund on August 25, 2021, at 23:46:41

> We live up near the Queensland border.

> idk of course, but Canberra seems really well provisioned to me.

Yeah. Government. And all the researchers from the Research University.

I think there was poverty in the suburbs. But the roading system confounded them. End up driving circles about your suburb.


 

Re: hipkins wasn't being funny...

Posted by alexandra_k on August 29, 2021, at 7:04:32

In reply to Re: hipkins wasn't being funny..., posted by alexandra_k on August 29, 2021, at 7:00:59

But then when people get sick they tend to ship them to Sydney.

Whether they are from Dunedin or Canberra. Or the Northern Territory, I would imagine.


This is the end of the thread.


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Social | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.