Psycho-Babble Medication Thread 1086267

Shown: posts 42 to 66 of 66. Go back in thread:

 

Lou's response-so you think that lithium will Tabitha

Posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 7:47:02

In reply to Re: Lithium is a drug Tomatheus, posted by Tabitha on February 19, 2016, at 23:57:04

> > I'd like to apologize to Tabitha for the part that I've played in derailing this thread, and I hope that she too will continue to participate on Psycho-Babble.
>
> No worries. I'm an old timer here, just popped in due to the med change. Thanks for you replies.

Tabitha,
Be not deceived. Lithium can cause toxic states to your organs and cause suicidal thinking. Let us look at the following to understand how deception in this area is promulgated. You see, these disorders are not diseases and the drugs are not medicines that psychiatry panders that kill thousands of people each month, many by suicide caused by the drugs themselves. What a deception being pulled over the eyes of ignorant people swallowing perverted "scientific" studies that have been refuted and uncovered as fraud, yet still are promulgated here to deceive readers to their deaths. Let us look at little bit closer at this claim that lithium prevents suicide.
Lou
http://joannamoncrieff.com/2015/07/27/lithium-and-suicide-what-does-the-evidence-show

 

Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium

Posted by SLS on February 20, 2016, at 8:15:38

In reply to Suicidal ideation, adding lithium, posted by Tabitha on February 19, 2016, at 0:40:20

"At first, there will be a deluge of postings by the troll as they get more and more desperate for attention. They crave attention, engagement, and disruption, which they can't get if they are totally ignored. They don't much care if their behavior makes them a pariah and an outcast. They are often narcissists. It is best not to engage. I'm sure I will from time to time, but I almost never open the posts of a troll once I become familiar with their posting behaviors. I simply don't care what they have to say, unless they are upsetting someone."

http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20151119/msgs/1084360.html


- Scott

 

Lou's response-we need a whole lot more of trolls SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 9:35:37

In reply to Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium, posted by SLS on February 20, 2016, at 8:15:38

> "At first, there will be a deluge of postings by the troll as they get more and more desperate for attention. They crave attention, engagement, and disruption, which they can't get if they are totally ignored. They don't much care if their behavior makes them a pariah and an outcast. They are often narcissists. It is best not to engage. I'm sure I will from time to time, but I almost never open the posts of a troll once I become familiar with their posting behaviors. I simply don't care what they have to say, unless they are upsetting someone."
>
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20151119/msgs/1084360.html
>
>
> - Scott
Friends,
Be not deceived. The slander against me here by Scott falsely depicting me as a troll allowed by Mr. Hsiung can create and develop anti-Semitic hatred in this site. That could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in life itself that could cause you to kill yourself.
You see, I understand what causes people to want to kill themselves and how this site can contribute to that happening to those vulnerable to suicidal thoughts. This is why I am trying to stop Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record to continue to allow anti-Semitic hate and propaganda to be seen as supportive here. This hate is created and developed by Mr. Hsuing allowing Scott and his followers to defame me here with impunity. This can lead readers to think that it is supportive to falsely accuse me as being a troll. If wanting to save lives is being a troll, then we need a whole lot more of trolls.
Lou

 

Trolls - Please redirect to Administration

Posted by SLS on February 20, 2016, at 10:25:21

In reply to Lou's response-we need a whole lot more of trolls SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 9:35:37

Please redirect to Administration:

http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20151112/msgs/1086324.html


- Scott

 

Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium

Posted by Lamdage22 on February 20, 2016, at 11:30:41

In reply to Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium, posted by SLS on February 20, 2016, at 8:15:38

> "At first, there will be a deluge of postings by the troll as they get more and more desperate for attention. They crave attention, engagement, and disruption, which they can't get if they are totally ignored. They don't much care if their behavior makes them a pariah and an outcast. They are often narcissists. It is best not to engage. I'm sure I will from time to time, but I almost never open the posts of a troll once I become familiar with their posting behaviors. I simply don't care what they have to say, unless they are upsetting someone."
>
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20151119/msgs/1084360.html
>
>
> - Scott

It is so funny how you predicted what was going to happen!

 

Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium

Posted by Lamdage22 on February 20, 2016, at 11:37:20

In reply to Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium, posted by Lamdage22 on February 20, 2016, at 11:30:41

It is troll-ish.

 

Re: Lou's response-so you think that lithium will Lou Pilder

Posted by Tabitha on February 20, 2016, at 12:51:25

In reply to Lou's response-so you think that lithium will Tabitha, posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 7:47:02

> http://joannamoncrieff.com/2015/07/27/lithium-and-suicide-what-does-the-evidence-show

Lou, thanks for the link, it's an interesting site. However I disagree with her argument. I think she has created a strawman when she says "I realised that embedded in our understanding of what drugs like antipsychotics and antidepressants do was an assumption that had not been examined. This assumption is the idea that the drugs work by reversing a hypothetical abnormality or chemical imbalance, "

I recall that simplistic view being promoted back when SSRI's were new, but only in dumbed-down consumer-targetted marketing. I don't hear that claim any more. In fact drug information states clearly that the cause of depression is unknown and the mechanism of action of the drugs is not well understood.

I did not read Dr Moncreiffs entire site, but from what I see, she is not addressing the fact that conditions like bipolar create enormous suffering and loss of productivity. Medications, when they work, relieve that suffering and enable people to lead productive lives. I understand that they also create adverse side effects, but that's the case for lots of medical interventions. Someday I hope for better treatments, but I am willing to use what we have today. I have no illusion that medication is fixing my brain.

As for lithium and suicide, I will take my doctor's word over hers, as she seems to be playing the part of a contrarian crank. I suspect there's quite a lot of cherry-picking involved.

 

Lou's reply-Lithium added could induce death Tabitha

Posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 14:00:35

In reply to Re: Lou's response-so you think that lithium will Lou Pilder, posted by Tabitha on February 20, 2016, at 12:51:25

> > http://joannamoncrieff.com/2015/07/27/lithium-and-suicide-what-does-the-evidence-show
>
> Lou, thanks for the link, it's an interesting site. However I disagree with her argument. I think she has created a strawman when she says "I realised that embedded in our understanding of what drugs like antipsychotics and antidepressants do was an assumption that had not been examined. This assumption is the idea that the drugs work by reversing a hypothetical abnormality or chemical imbalance, "
>
> I recall that simplistic view being promoted back when SSRI's were new, but only in dumbed-down consumer-targetted marketing. I don't hear that claim any more. In fact drug information states clearly that the cause of depression is unknown and the mechanism of action of the drugs is not well understood.
>
> I did not read Dr Moncreiffs entire site, but from what I see, she is not addressing the fact that conditions like bipolar create enormous suffering and loss of productivity. Medications, when they work, relieve that suffering and enable people to lead productive lives. I understand that they also create adverse side effects, but that's the case for lots of medical interventions. Someday I hope for better treatments, but I am willing to use what we have today. I have no illusion that medication is fixing my brain.
>
> As for lithium and suicide, I will take my doctor's word over hers, as she seems to be playing the part of a contrarian crank. I suspect there's quite a lot of cherry-picking involved.
>
> Tabitha,
Thank you for your interest, again, in this situation that you are in.
You see, the adding of Lithium in your situation could cause your death. You see, there are people that take Lithium and are killed by the drug because it was added to a combination of other drugs, like in your situation. This is why I am so interested in helping you here because you could be killed by having Lithium added to your other drugs by the psychiatrist. I would hold that psychiatrist liable for your death.
These drugs are not medicines because they are not treating a disease. They are chemical nerve-agents that can cause death. There is no imbalance being corrected of brain chemicals by these drugs.
In your case, you could become so controlled by the psychiatrist to do what he/she says because the combination of the drugs could reduce your thinking powers for you to reason on your own. But worse, the adding of Lithium can exponentially increase your suicidal thoughts in this case because it is being combined with other
chemicals that are nerve-agents. What could happen is sometimes called serotonin syndrome that could cause your death. Here, Lithium added could be the cause.
There is a way to navigate bi-polar without drugs. I am prevented from posting about that here due to the prohibitions to me by Mr. Hsiung. It would come from a Jewish perspective as revealed to me which is prohibited by Mr. Hsiung for me to post here.
I see the enormous suffering caused by these drugs here that have a warning that they can induce suicidal thoughts, yet people take them as being encouraged by members here all being able to be seen as supportive. That is a tragedy that can influence others to take these drugs and get a life-ruining condition or addiction or death.
But be it as it may be, I will watch to see if the Lithium killed you and if so, your blood will not be upon me.
Lou

 

Re: Suicidal ideation, adding lithium (nm)

Posted by SLS on February 20, 2016, at 15:05:26

In reply to Suicidal ideation, adding lithium, posted by Tabitha on February 19, 2016, at 0:40:20

 

Re: Lithium added could induce death Lou Pilder

Posted by Tabitha on February 20, 2016, at 16:23:00

In reply to Lou's reply-Lithium added could induce death Tabitha, posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 14:00:35


> But be it as it may be, I will watch to see if the Lithium killed you and if so, your blood will not be upon me.
> Lou
>

I agree that nobody could rightly blame you if the lithium kills me. You've done all you can do!

 

Lou's reply-accessorys to murder Tabitha

Posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 16:41:14

In reply to Re: Lithium added could induce death Lou Pilder, posted by Tabitha on February 20, 2016, at 16:23:00

>
> > But be it as it may be, I will watch to see if the Lithium killed you and if so, your blood will not be upon me.
> > Lou
> >
>
> I agree that nobody could rightly blame you if the lithium kills me. You've done all you can do!
>
> Tabitha,
But there are others here that could save your life and have turned a blind eye to this situation.
One is Mr. Hsiung for he knows that combining Lithium with the concoction of drugs that you already take could cause death, or he should know. That means that IMHO he has a duty and obligation to call your provider and tell him/her to not prescribe Lithium to you. If you die from the combination, I will hold Mr. Hsiung to be an accessory to murder. for if your prescriber knows that the Lithium could kill you because of what you already take, then that could be reckless homicide or worse according to the jurisdiction that you are in.
And all the while members here could encourage you to take the lethal combination. Those members could also be charged with your death.
Lou

 

Re: Lithium is a drug SLS

Posted by baseball55 on February 21, 2016, at 20:07:30

In reply to Re: Lithium is a drug baseball55, posted by SLS on February 19, 2016, at 19:44:37

> > > Any substance that is administered as a treatment for
> > For example, is opium not a drug? What about penicillin? The list is long. Yes, lithium is an element that occurs in nature, but a lot a what we use as drugs today occur in nature or are synthetic copies of what occur in nature. T
>
> Was there anything inaccurate in what I wrote?
>
>
> - Scott

God no. I was stupid enough to find myself respond to you-know-who.

 

Re: Lithium is a drug baseball55

Posted by SLS on February 23, 2016, at 21:13:20

In reply to Re: Lithium is a drug SLS, posted by baseball55 on February 21, 2016, at 20:07:30

> > > > Any substance that is administered as a treatment for
> > > For example, is opium not a drug? What about penicillin? The list is long. Yes, lithium is an element that occurs in nature, but a lot a what we use as drugs today occur in nature or are synthetic copies of what occur in nature. T
> >
> > Was there anything inaccurate in what I wrote?
> >
> >
> > - Scott
>
> God no. I was stupid enough to find myself respond to you-know-who.

Thanks for the clarification.

:-)


- Scott

 

Re: Lou's response-so you think that lithium will Lou Pilder

Posted by Larry Hoover on March 9, 2016, at 21:06:11

In reply to Lou's response-so you think that lithium will Tabitha, posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 7:47:02

> Let us look at little bit closer at this claim that lithium prevents suicide.
> Lou
> http://joannamoncrieff.com/2015/07/27/lithium-and-suicide-what-does-the-evidence-show

Sure. She (your source) says, "So the meta-analysis of suicide rates included only four placebo-controlled trials. There were 6 suicides in these studies, which all occurred among the 241 participants allocated to placebo and there were no suicides in the 244 participants on lithium."

Is that meaningful? Who knows, but it doesn't support your thesis.

BTW, Mr. Rules, isn't there a prohibition against posting more than three times in a row to a thread?

Shame.

Lar

 

Re: Lou's response-we need a whole lot more of trolls Lou Pilder

Posted by Larry Hoover on March 9, 2016, at 21:10:33

In reply to Lou's response-we need a whole lot more of trolls SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 9:35:37

> Be not deceived. The slander against me here by Scott falsely depicting me as a troll allowed by Mr. Hsiung can create and develop anti-Semitic hatred in this site. That could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in life itself that could cause you to kill yourself.
> You see, I understand what causes people to want to kill themselves....

Errr, let me try to follow this argument, Lou. Scott calling you a troll leads to anti-Semitic hatred that causes other people to want to kill themselves?

You lost me, dude. Right about when you opened with "Friends", to be honest.

BTW, verbal defamation is slander.

Lar

 

Re: Lou's reply-accessorys to murder Lou Pilder

Posted by Larry Hoover on March 9, 2016, at 21:21:04

In reply to Lou's reply-accessorys to murder Tabitha, posted by Lou Pilder on February 20, 2016, at 16:41:14

> And all the while members here could encourage you to take the lethal combination. Those members could also be charged with your death.
> Lou

I laughed out loud when I read this post, Lou. You string non sequiturs within non sequiturs like no other poster I've ever seen.

Lou, if I ever find out that your advice to anyone that they stop taking medication prescribed by their treating physician, and they commit suicide thereafter, I will seek charges against you. That is a promise. All of your posts here are a permanent record of your attacks on the vulnerable.

You don't have a clue, and you are a danger to others. Get a grip.

Lar

 

Lou's reply-create and develop anti-Semitism

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 10, 2016, at 8:39:42

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-accessorys to murder Lou Pilder, posted by Larry Hoover on March 9, 2016, at 21:21:04

> > And all the while members here could encourage you to take the lethal combination. Those members could also be charged with your death.
> > Lou
>
> I laughed out loud when I read this post, Lou. You string non sequiturs within non sequiturs like no other poster I've ever seen.
>
> Lou, if I ever find out that your advice to anyone that they stop taking medication prescribed by their treating physician, and they commit suicide thereafter, I will seek charges against you. That is a promise. All of your posts here are a permanent record of your attacks on the vulnerable.
>
> You don't have a clue, and you are a danger to others. Get a grip.
>
> Lar
>
> Friends,
Larry has brought up a good point and a very important point.
It is written here by me,[...and all the while members here could encourage you to take lethal combinations. Those member could also be charged with your death...].
You see, these drugs are being promoted here by the psychiatrist as "medicines". They are not medicines for they do not treat a disease. They have no curative power and create a chemical imbalance that could cause death, life-ruining conditions and addictions. This is because they are chemical concoctions from chemicals used in insecticides an are nerve-agents. And when combined, their effects are increased exponentially that could cause death.
The members here are allowed feely to advocate the taking of combinations of these drugs that could kill the person they are advocating to take the drugs. This is allowed here by the psychiatrist when to save lives IMHO he has a duty and responsibility to intercede to post a comment to ward off the advice to take the lethal combination, and he does not. And worse, he is doing what he does, or what he does not do, so that his community will be bettered, so he thinks.
But it is much worse than that. For by him allowing me to be defamed here, readers could discard my warnings and be led to their deaths because the defamation to be seen as supportive could cause readers to have hostile and disagreeable feelings and opinions about me and could decrease the respect , regard and confidence in which I am held. Readers could be swayed by Mr. Hsiung to shun me by his example of not responding to my notifications to him which is discrimination on its face. He says that he does whatever because by doing it, his community will be bettered. That is the same justification used to support slavery and segregation and infanticide and genocide. What rational person could swallow such hate?
There is now a legal movement to prosecute those that traffic in these drugs when one dies from them so that they are charged with the death of the person that took the drugs. A doctor here was sentenced to 6 life terms for prescribing "pain pills" where 6 people died from them. He opened up a "pain clinic" that was nothing more than a supplier of pharmacy heroine. In some jurisdictions the advocator of what could kill a person on the internet is charged with their death. And now those that bully on the internet can be charged with the death of one bullied in some jurisdictions.
Be not deceived. Thousands of people kill themselves from these drugs each year and now there is new evidence that the suicide rate from these drugs is 15 times more than what had been understood and some researches say that 5000000 die from these drugs each year.
Be not deceived. In withdrawal from these drugs people kill themselves and I have posted that over and over. What I am trying to do here is to save lives by reaching the new people before they board the train of psychiatry and be led to the destination of addiction. life-ruining conditions and death. Those that are inundated with the chemicals already here, could indeed kill themselves as Larry says if they stop them. And kill others with them. These drugs are being allowed to be promoted without that warning by the posters allowed by Mr. Hsiung to do so. I am trying to stop him from allowing that. And I am trying to educate readers about that they could kill themselves if they stop the drugs.
The tragedy here is that I could give those trying to stop these drugs a way to escape the harm of withdrawal and save their lives. This is prohibited by Mr. Hsiung to me for it would come from a Jewish perspective as revealed to me and he prohibits me to post that. His prohibition is against Judaism which is what anti-Semitism is. Many of you wonder how all of the defmation against me here being allowed by Mr. suing is really a way to create and develop anti-Semitic hate. This is because there are tactics that could be used to create hatred to the Jews without posting anti-Semitic epithets. These tactics are glaring visible here in that policies have been altered or even changed to allow members to post anti-Semitic hate here. By Mr. Hsiung allowing the members to post anti-emetic hate, he could be thought to be validating the hate so that others could accept it into them which I could show you that psychology shows that could cause their death by transference, and the deaths of innocent Jews by being victims of anti-Semtic violence induced by superiority that readers could get from here. Oh, the horrors of this site.
Here is one such:
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20041109/msgs/428781.html

 

Re: reply to Lou's- for a season

Posted by herpills on March 12, 2016, at 14:04:55

In reply to Lou's reply- Tomatheus, posted by Lou Pilder on February 19, 2016, at 20:26:14

> You see, these drugs can be {good for a season}. Lou >


Yes, these drugs have been studied and shown to be good for seasonal affective disorders.


 

Re: for a season herpills

Posted by SLS on March 12, 2016, at 16:20:15

In reply to Re: reply to Lou's- for a season, posted by herpills on March 12, 2016, at 14:04:55

> > You see, these drugs can be {good for a season}. Lou >
>
>
> Yes, these drugs have been studied and shown to be good for seasonal affective disorders.

Do you have SAD?

I'm curious... Does one take an antidepressant all year long or just during the depressive season?


- Scott

 

Lou's reply-be a season of time herpills

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 14, 2016, at 8:06:12

In reply to Re: reply to Lou's- for a season, posted by herpills on March 12, 2016, at 14:04:55

> > You see, these drugs can be {good for a season}. Lou >
>
>
> Yes, these drugs have been studied and shown to be good for seasonal affective disorders.
>
> herpills,
It has been revealed to me that in the beginning was the Word. And in the beginning Adam and Eve were placed in The Garden to never die for they could live forever.
There was a tree placed in the midst of the Garden and The Word said to them not to eat of the fruit of that tree called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. For the warning stated to them that they would die if they did.
The fruit of that tree was very pretty and their eyes and stomach were drawn to partake of the fruit to satisfy their lust of their flesh.
Then the devil was there and said to them that The Word did not tell them that and deceived them to go ahead and eat of the fruit sayin to them that they would live. And when they did they were changed, for the devil had poisoned the fruit with the poison of death. And this change opened their eyes to the knowledge of good and evil and death. Ths deception from the devil is being carried out today in the same way, as the devil says not to believe The Word and you will live. And all the time people belive that and for a period of time their lust is satisfied for that period of time , like the period of time of a season. Murderers, rapist, adulterers, thieves feel good for a season. Then the poison of hate that initially made them feel good with vengeance and riches wares off. And they feel worse and try to escape the devil's grip only to be led to their deaths as Adam and Eve were.
This season of time deceives greatly here as members advocate to take more drugs and the more drugs they take the closer they get to death for the drugs are poisons that work for a time, a season of time.
Lou
>

 

Lou's reply-the slavery of hate

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 14, 2016, at 8:43:58

In reply to Lou's reply-be a season of time herpills, posted by Lou Pilder on March 14, 2016, at 8:06:12

> > > You see, these drugs can be {good for a season}. Lou >
> >
> >
> > Yes, these drugs have been studied and shown to be good for seasonal affective disorders.
> >
> > herpills,
> It has been revealed to me that in the beginning was the Word. And in the beginning Adam and Eve were placed in The Garden to never die for they could live forever.
> There was a tree placed in the midst of the Garden and The Word said to them not to eat of the fruit of that tree called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. For the warning stated to them that they would die if they did.
> The fruit of that tree was very pretty and their eyes and stomach were drawn to partake of the fruit to satisfy their lust of their flesh.
> Then the devil was there and said to them that The Word did not tell them that and deceived them to go ahead and eat of the fruit sayin to them that they would live. And when they did they were changed, for the devil had poisoned the fruit with the poison of death. And this change opened their eyes to the knowledge of good and evil and death. Ths deception from the devil is being carried out today in the same way, as the devil says not to believe The Word and you will live. And all the time people belive that and for a period of time their lust is satisfied for that period of time , like the period of time of a season. Murderers, rapist, adulterers, thieves feel good for a season. Then the poison of hate that initially made them feel good with vengeance and riches wares off. And they feel worse and try to escape the devil's grip only to be led to their deaths as Adam and Eve were.
> This season of time deceives greatly here as members advocate to take more drugs and the more drugs they take the closer they get to death for the drugs are poisons that work for a time, a season of time.
> Lou
> >
> herpils and friends,
It has been revealed to me that those that believe the lies of he devil become slaves to their lusts. This is addiction to these drugs and is accomplished through the poison of hate.
Notice how the poison of hate is injected here into readers by the psychiatrist allowing hate to be seen as being supportive. This hate is placed here by those defaming me and the Jews and advocating that my name be blotted out from here. This is nothing new, as for centuries those wanting to fulfill the lusts of their flesh have used the Jews as scapegoats saying that the Jews are destroying the community and are bringing harm to them. It is the devil's lie, just as in the beginning as Adam and Eve were deceived and died from the deception, so shall all those taking the poison of deception here as anti-Semitic propaganda is being allowed by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record to be seen as being supportive here and the defamation being allowed to slander me here is so malignant that hate is being not only created and developed here, but it has been revealed to me that death shall abound from it. For readers could be taken in to think that the wages of hate is better than the Treasure of Love. Oh, the horrors of this site.
Lou

>

 

Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death

Posted by AlexSmith on January 3, 2020, at 14:54:21

In reply to Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death Tabitha, posted by Lou Pilder on February 19, 2016, at 14:25:08

> >
> > > You see, when taking combinations of psychotropic drugs, the effects are increased exponentially.
> >
> > Do you have a citation to support this claim?
> >
> Tabitha,
> Thank you for your interest in this topic. Many lives could be saved if they knew the truth about these drugs of which a lot I am prohibited to post here due to the prohibitions posted to me by Mr. Hsiung.
> But let us look at just one aspect of this first.
> Lou
> http://blackbearrehab.com/valium-addiction/mixing-drugs-alcohol
>


That last link was dead, here is some more info on drug interactions with alcohol: https://thesummitwellnessgroup.com/alcohol-addiction/

 

Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death

Posted by Jbid7 on December 7, 2021, at 15:51:29

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death, posted by AlexSmith on January 3, 2020, at 14:54:21

> > >
> > > > You see, when taking combinations of psychotropic drugs, the effects are increased exponentially.
> > >
> > > Do you have a citation to support this claim?
> > >
> > Tabitha,
> > Thank you for your interest in this topic. Many lives could be saved if they knew the truth about these drugs of which a lot I am prohibited to post here due to the prohibitions posted to me by Mr. Hsiung.
> > But let us look at just one aspect of this first.
> > Lou
> > http://blackbearrehab.com/valium-addiction/mixing-drugs-alcohol
> >
>
>
> That last link was dead, here is some more info on drug interactions with alcohol: https://thesummitwellnessgroup.com/alcohol-addiction/
> Here is another very helpful link: https://brentwoodspringsdetox.com/programs/alcohol-detox/

 

Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death

Posted by Jbid7 on December 19, 2021, at 8:20:15

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death, posted by Jbid7 on December 7, 2021, at 15:51:29

> > > >
> > > > > You see, when taking combinations of psychotropic drugs, the effects are increased exponentially.
> > > >
> > > > Do you have a citation to support this claim?
> > > >
> > > Tabitha,
> > > Thank you for your interest in this topic. Many lives could be saved if they knew the truth about these drugs of which a lot I am prohibited to post here due to the prohibitions posted to me by Mr. Hsiung.
> > > But let us look at just one aspect of this first.
> > > Lou
> > > http://blackbearrehab.com/valium-addiction/mixing-drugs-alcohol
> > >
> >
> >
> > That last link was dead, here is some more info on drug interactions with alcohol: https://thesummitwellnessgroup.com/alcohol-addiction/
>
>

 

Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death

Posted by Jbid7 on December 19, 2021, at 8:21:14

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-combining psychotropic drugs and death, posted by Jbid7 on December 7, 2021, at 15:51:29

> > > >
> > > > > You see, when taking combinations of psychotropic drugs, the effects are increased exponentially.
> > > >
> > > > Do you have a citation to support this claim?
> > > >
> > > Tabitha,
> > > Thank you for your interest in this topic. Many lives could be saved if they knew the truth about these drugs of which a lot I am prohibited to post here due to the prohibitions posted to me by Mr. Hsiung.
> > > But let us look at just one aspect of this first.
> > > Lou
> > > http://blackbearrehab.com/valium-addiction/mixing-drugs-alcohol
> > >
> >
> >
> > That last link was dead, here is some more info on drug interactions with alcohol: https://thesummitwellnessgroup.com/alcohol-addiction/
>
>


This is the end of the thread.


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Medication | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.