Psycho-Babble Medication Thread 1014246

Shown: posts 1 to 25 of 33. This is the beginning of the thread.

 

As a respondent in this thread-ahthzwurd kagome

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:19:16

In reply to As the original poster of this thread..., posted by kagome on March 14, 2012, at 0:25:48

> I'm asking you all to please, please post about Lou somewhere else. It's disheartening to see a response and hope I'm getting some advice or support but instead am just privy to what seems to be an age old debate between Lou, his supporters, and those who disagree with him.
>
> I'm not sure how much Lou actually cares - he didn't seem to respond with any empathy when I told him meds tend to stop me from killing myself when nothing else will, just posted reports of people having killed themselves while on meds - and to me that goes beyond a lack of support to a complete ignorance of triggers. Lou can post what he wants but when I'm having a day like today, all I can say is that I *extremely* appreciate posts in my support and am disappointed by posts that further derail the conversation into guilt-inducing one-liners to those very people offering support/defense. No one has to care about my situation, but please find another place to voice your thoughts on Lou/anti-meds/etc. Sorry to sound snippy but as I said before, it's been a day, and this stuff is just really triggering right now.

kegome,
You wrote,[...I'm not sure how much Lou actually cares...].
Your original post here stated that you invited me to post to you, for you posted,[...I would appreciate any and all advice...].
Now {all} means {all} and the definition of {all] can not be arbitrarily changed by anyonre here. Now you also posted that you were seeking {med-related} responses. The word {related} means {related}, and my response here were related to what this site calls {medications}.
Now you can be sure, my friend, that I have yours and anyone else's interest here in mind to save lives and prevent one from getting a life-ruining condition and to help those that want to overcome addiction and depression.
Be advised, that support in my understanding is not reinforcement. For instance, if one posts here to drink vodka while taking a benzodiazepine, I do not think that it would be supportive to post to that poster to go ahead and do that, for the combination could cause death.
Now members can and do post here that they take combinations of drugs that could cause death. As I see it, Mr. Hsiung and his deputy, and past deputies, have allowed that without their intervention in those type of posts to warn of the consequences to people that take those type of drug combinations.
You see, you asked for {all} responses and my warnings are contained in the {all} of responses that you requested here. But the warning is not just to you, but to all that read here, even those that just read and do not post. I care about those reading that may be indoctrinated here if my point of view is prohibited to be posted here. My point of view is based upon sound researched studies that I cite here that verify what I write here. Sometimes that needs to be clarified and I respond to help clarify also.
Now what is meant by support can be seen on the administartion board here. One can read my requests to Mr. Hsiung and his deputy and past deputies and see that many requests and notification are outstanding for days, for weeks, for months, and for years. One can see the aspect of allowing posts that could arouse antisemitic feelings, and antisemitic feelings toward me as a Jew here. Do you know of the historical parallel to that by an administration of a community? And Mr.Hsiung states in his TOS here that he does what in his thinking will be good for the community as a whole, and to try and trust him in that. So by the nature that my requests to the administration remain outstanding, then he also states that support takes precedence. So could not people here and people reading this site be led then to think that it is supportive to allow those statements to stand that could arouse antisemitic feelings toward Jewery or me as a Jew here and that I then could be subjected to the potential of antisemitic violence? Do you know that the foundation of Judaism as revealed to me is prohibited by Mr.Hsiung for me to post here while the foundation of some Christiandom sects that preclude Jews that do not (redacted by respondent), Jesus, from having forgivness and eternal life is allowed to stand here?
I can not in good concience to allow statements here that could cause the death of a child to go unaddressed by me, for I care about that child's life that reads this site and sees what a psychiatrist allows members to post that could kill them. These children then could think that taking mind-altering drugs is OK and unbeknownst to them the drug could induce a mind-altered state to compel them to want to kill themselves or others, even commit mass-murder. I care now, and I will continue to care about the lives of those children to do what I can here to show that death can be a consequece to taking mind-altering drugs.
Mr. Hsiung states here in his TOS that different points of view are encouraged and that if someone disputes the truth of something that they have the freedom to post a rebuttle and that since they have that freedom to post, then so do I. I took Mr. Hsiung at his word.
Lou

 

Re: Lou's confuz Lou Pilder

Posted by Toph on March 27, 2012, at 22:19:17

In reply to Lou's response corrected-confuz, posted by Lou Pilder on March 13, 2012, at 17:02:33

> Now let's see the corrected link as to the real number of people that killed themselves while taking Lithium. This also goes to the member that was confused with the site
> Lou
> http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/lithium carbonate/completed suicide

Of course, the fundamental non sequitur in Lou's posts are his implication that medications, specifically lithium, CAUSE the suicides that are reported in his dubious references. Lithium has been found to be an effective intervention in suicide prevention, i.e.
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?Volume=162&page=1805&journalID=13
That some suicidally depressed individuals will kill themselves while on lithium is almost entirely caused by their disorder, not the medication.

Lou has the right to repeatedly make assinine assertions here. Posters also have the right to call him on it.

 

Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder

Posted by TiredofChemicals on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:29

In reply to Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder, posted by Oioioi123 on March 13, 2012, at 17:41:16

> Honestly guys I think it would be best if everyone ignored Lou, if he's not getting the attention he seems to thrive off of he might stop posting. Just a thought

Not for me, if it wasn't for Lou and his tireless efforts I may not be alive.

 

Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder

Posted by Toph on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:29

In reply to Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder, posted by TiredofChemicals on March 19, 2012, at 1:31:44

> Not for me, if it wasn't for Lou and his tireless efforts I may not be alive.

Same for me, if it weren't for Lou and his repeatitive posting I couldn't possibly have received our recent home refinancing.

 

Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder

Posted by TiredofChemicals on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:29

In reply to Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder, posted by Toph on March 19, 2012, at 9:00:40

> > Not for me, if it wasn't for Lou and his tireless efforts I may not be alive.
>
> Same for me, if it weren't for Lou and his repeatitive posting I couldn't possibly have received our recent home refinancing.

If that was an attempt at sarcasm, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. I may be new to posting here but have been lurking in "medications" since 1997 or so and have no affiliation with Lou. I share many of the same experiences of many of the Babblers here.
I have to been to HELL, at least my version of it, please accept that as truth.
I am not a spammer, I do not know Lou and had never communicated with him until very recently (like in the last couple of days).
I hope to share my experiences with the Babblers here soon, as I have experienced what may be termed here as, at least, some recovery.
I am excited about this! That is why I am posting now as I rarely see people that have recovered (to any degree)and come back to share.
As to why I have given Lou credit in helping me, his contributions are actually not a very large contribution on my behalf.
Any amount of help from where I have been is notable though and I give him credit for that.
I wish you the best if you are suffering.....
Sorry if I hijacked this thread and aopologize to the OP.

 

Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder

Posted by Toph on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:30

In reply to Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder, posted by TiredofChemicals on March 19, 2012, at 10:09:21

Sorry for the sarcasm ToC. Good luck.

 

Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder

Posted by TiredofChemicals on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:30

In reply to Re: Everyone should ignore Lou Pilder, posted by Toph on March 19, 2012, at 15:24:23

> Sorry for the sarcasm ToC. Good luck.

NP Thanks. you too. :)

 

Lou's request-kumntyofdhth

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:31

In reply to , posted by on December 31, 1969, at 18:00:00

Friends,
I am requesting that you click on the following link and there is a link there. I intend to develop an exposition that covers the aspects in this thread, unless the rule of 3 applies.
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20110902/msgs/996161.html

 

My .02 guys: don't feed the troll. (nm)

Posted by Raisinb on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:31

In reply to Re: New med advice? (sorry, long post!) kagome, posted by Phillipa on March 10, 2012, at 12:25:48

 

Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll.

Posted by TiredofChemicals on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:31

In reply to My .02 guys: don't feed the troll. (nm), posted by Raisinb on March 21, 2012, at 7:45:45

I take issue with that statement even though I didn't want to further interfere with this original posters contribution.
Lou's contributions to my better health were minimal but helped me to be skeptical at times regarding "medications."
You see, these "medications" caused a life ruining condition in me that I deal with daily. I have a neurologists confirmation that psychiatric drugs were the cause of this physical malady.
I am no longer on these "medications" although I refer to them as chemicals now and I am living a better life.
I will contribute more soon and share my 10 year experience and merry-go-round with psychiatric medications. The same merry-go-round that I see many here experiencing.
I believe Lou's contributions have purpose and, at the very least, may have played a small role in saving my life. That is significant enough for me.

 

Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll.

Posted by Oioioi123 on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:32

In reply to Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll., posted by TiredofChemicals on March 21, 2012, at 16:48:07

Your the only one on this whole site then because everyone is sick and tired of his psychotic rants. And him giving advice when it's not wanted. There's a time and a place for the type of advice he wants to give and he's being very inappropriate with it. People are here asking an looking for advice on medication, not to be spammed with propaganda on why medicine is evil and shouldn't be used. He needs to find the appropriate forum to vent or know when someone is looking for that kind of advice. I'm sorry you cannot see this, everyone else on the forum can

 

Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll.

Posted by TiredofChemicals on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:32

In reply to Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll., posted by Oioioi123 on March 21, 2012, at 16:57:05

> Your the only one on this whole site then because everyone is sick and tired of his psychotic rants. And him giving advice when it's not wanted. There's a time and a place for the type of advice he wants to give and he's being very inappropriate with it. People are here asking an looking for advice on medication, not to be spammed with propaganda on why medicine is evil and shouldn't be used. He needs to find the appropriate forum to vent or know when someone is looking for that kind of advice. I'm sorry you cannot see this, everyone else on the forum can

Sorry, I actually didn't read the original posters
contribution. I jumped in without looking back and I apologise. I will try to be more vigilant in the future.

 

Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll.

Posted by Raisinb on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:32

In reply to Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll., posted by Oioioi123 on March 21, 2012, at 16:57:05

No, I agree with you. My point. Is, he *may* be a troll--ie, one who gets off on provoking anger in others. He would certainly be labeled one in most other forums. Here, people are more vulnerable and honest, and thus perhaps too quick to respond to others seriously, when those others may be just trolling.

 

: Lou's request-phuldhawul

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:33

In reply to Lou's request-kumntyofdhth, posted by Lou Pilder on March 19, 2012, at 19:54:45

> Friends,
> I am requesting that you click on the following link and there is a link there. I intend to develop an exposition that covers the aspects in this thread, unless the rule of 3 applies.
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20110902/msgs/996161.html

Friends,
There is a lot that I come here to reveal to you. You that are wanting to make a more informed decision as to take mind-altering drugs that can kill you or give you a life-ruining condition or addiction. You that are thinkinng about having your child be given mind-altering drugs. You that are considering taking mind-altering drugs while pregnabt. You that are tring to make a decision as to if your condition is actually caused by psychotropic drugs. You that are wanting to know a {way out} from the shackles of addiction and depression. You that want a new life to sing a new song.
I have come here to share a revelation that I have been shown that there is a thing called {captivity}. This captivity has been revealed to me to be a force and a power. A force and power that wants death. This force lives on death. I have come here to tell you how you could lead captivity captive, and have peace and joy and that death could have no power over you. You could live forever and death would have no sting. For it has been revealed to me that death is an enemy. And the enemy can be conquered.
Here is a video that shows some things that I am requesting that you consider. It is about that the FDA has agreed that antidepressants can increase suicidality. And a doctor explainns whgat the drug companies that make the drugs did with what they knew.
My friends, there is a way out of suicidlity, but Mr. Hsiunng has posted a prohibition to me here so that I can not post that for you here.
Lou
To see this video:
A. pull up Google
B. Type in:
[youtube, Peter Breggin Antidepressant testimony]
Usually first...posted on Jan 13 2012....time is 3 min

 

Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll.

Posted by Raisinb on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:33

In reply to Re: My .02 guys: don't feed the troll., posted by TiredofChemicals on March 21, 2012, at 16:48:07

That's really good, the point of these boards is for people to help each other. However, this is a medication board. Anti-med posts should probably go on the alternative board. Posting inflammatory stuff that's contradictory to the purpose of the board looks kind of like...what they call trollin'.

 

Lou's request-dhawgraytdhesptshun

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:33

In reply to : Lou's request-phuldhawul, posted by Lou Pilder on March 21, 2012, at 20:48:41

> > Friends,
> > I am requesting that you click on the following link and there is a link there. I intend to develop an exposition that covers the aspects in this thread, unless the rule of 3 applies.
> > Lou
> > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20110902/msgs/996161.html
>
> Friends,
> There is a lot that I come here to reveal to you. You that are wanting to make a more informed decision as to take mind-altering drugs that can kill you or give you a life-ruining condition or addiction. You that are thinkinng about having your child be given mind-altering drugs. You that are considering taking mind-altering drugs while pregnabt. You that are tring to make a decision as to if your condition is actually caused by psychotropic drugs. You that are wanting to know a {way out} from the shackles of addiction and depression. You that want a new life to sing a new song.
> I have come here to share a revelation that I have been shown that there is a thing called {captivity}. This captivity has been revealed to me to be a force and a power. A force and power that wants death. This force lives on death. I have come here to tell you how you could lead captivity captive, and have peace and joy and that death could have no power over you. You could live forever and death would have no sting. For it has been revealed to me that death is an enemy. And the enemy can be conquered.
> Here is a video that shows some things that I am requesting that you consider. It is about that the FDA has agreed that antidepressants can increase suicidality. And a doctor explainns whgat the drug companies that make the drugs did with what they knew.
> My friends, there is a way out of suicidlity, but Mr. Hsiunng has posted a prohibition to me here so that I can not post that for you here.
> Lou
> To see this video:
> A. pull up Google
> B. Type in:
> [youtube, Peter Breggin Antidepressant testimony]
> Usually first...posted on Jan 13 2012....time is 3 min

Friends,
Another thing that I am led here to reveal to you is as to what psychotropic drugs are as to some of their constituants. I'm talking about nerve-agents, insecticides, chemical dyes and poison gas. And what they were used for and who made them for what? And Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition that eliminates what I can post about that which IMHO could save your life or prevent you from getting a life-ruining condition or addiction.
I come here to show you the statistics on suicide and death from heart attacks and such from these drugs. Statistics that could mark the difference between you having life or being dead, for the stats could be convinncing to you.
This forum indeed is about what Mr. Hsiung calls medications. And what comes from these drugs to the person's life is about the medications. It's about that there could be millions of deaths from these drugs going forward. Using the generally accepted amount of deaths last year from these drugs to be about 42,000, then even if that rate stays constant, millions of people could die from these drugs in the years ahead as 42,000 per year.
I am not anti-drug. I am anti-death
Lou

 

42,000 Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:34

In reply to Lou's request-dhawgraytdhesptshun, posted by Lou Pilder on March 21, 2012, at 21:54:01

> Using the generally accepted amount of deaths last year from these drugs to be about 42,000

It is NOT generally accepted, and this fact was made clear by another poster, but you refused to respond to his post.

> then even if that rate stays constant, millions of people could die from these drugs in the years ahead as 42,000 per year.

You are repeating the same misinformation over and over. They are exaggerations, and have thus far not been supported by any citations you have produced.

Shall we investigate the validity of your words? Where did you get the idea that psychotropic drugs cause, by their actions, 42,000 deaths per year? Let's see what you use for sources of information. Let us remain focused on 42,000.

> I am not anti-drug. I am anti-death

Most all of us are anti-death, especially when it comes to our own. You are indeed anti-drug. This is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself were you not to exaggerate, over-generalize, and perpetually propagate misinformation. Like I said, let's take a closer look at your 42,000 number, its interpretation, and the validity of its source.


- Scott

 

Lou's response-The great multitude SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:34

In reply to 42,000 Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on March 22, 2012, at 2:59:19

> > Using the generally accepted amount of deaths last year from these drugs to be about 42,000
>
> It is NOT generally accepted, and this fact was made clear by another poster, but you refused to respond to his post.
>
> > then even if that rate stays constant, millions of people could die from these drugs in the years ahead as 42,000 per year.
>
> You are repeating the same misinformation over and over. They are exaggerations, and have thus far not been supported by any citations you have produced.
>
> Shall we investigate the validity of your words? Where did you get the idea that psychotropic drugs cause, by their actions, 42,000 deaths per year? Let's see what you use for sources of information. Let us remain focused on 42,000.
>
> > I am not anti-drug. I am anti-death
>
> Most all of us are anti-death, especially when it comes to our own. You are indeed anti-drug. This is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself were you not to exaggerate, over-generalize, and perpetually propagate misinformation. Like I said, let's take a closer look at your 42,000 number, its interpretation, and the validity of its source.
>
>
> - Scott

Friends,
There is a question here about the figure of 42,000 people that died last year as a result of psyychotropic drugs. And using that figure of 42,000 each year, going forward there could be a great multitude of people that are killed by psychotropic drugs including those that have died in the past from these drugs.
I have come here to reveal to you what has been revealed to me. It has been revealed to me that there is a strong delusion that Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition that prohibit me from posting that here. It could involve the foundation of Judaism as revealed to me which, Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition to not post here. IMHHHO, if I was not prohibited by Mr Hsiung to post that, there could be the potential for lives to be saved, people could escape a life-ruining conditions, people could overcome addiction and depression, and some of those that have been killed by psychotropic drugs could still be alive.
You see, psychotropic drugs can induce a mind-altered state in the one taking the drug to be compeled to kill themselves and/or others. These numbers of deaths are cataloged by the FDA and the CDC and other agencies. I have never seen the FDA or the other agencies deny the statistics concerning the number of deaths per year due to psychotropic drugs. You can go the their web site at FDA .gov.
Now in the revelation that I have received, I was taken to a place where there was a great multitude of people that died from these drugs, all crying out, why did you (redacted by respondent) and I saw the small and the great and they were cast (redacted by respondent). My friends, I have been writing here about death. But there is more than one type of death that has been revealed to me. There is a living death that one can be ressurected out from now, to a new life, and one could sing a new song.
Here is a video that I would like for those that are wanting to be in discussion here to view. If you could, then I think that the information in the link could help in this discussion to understand what could be unbeknownst to you.
Lou
To see this:
A. Pull up Google
B. Type in:
[youtube, Reversing depression without antidepressants-Articles-Mercola]
usually first

 

Lou's response- How the drugs kill

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:34

In reply to Lou's response-The great multitude SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on March 22, 2012, at 6:54:14

> > > Using the generally accepted amount of deaths last year from these drugs to be about 42,000
> >
> > It is NOT generally accepted, and this fact was made clear by another poster, but you refused to respond to his post.
> >
> > > then even if that rate stays constant, millions of people could die from these drugs in the years ahead as 42,000 per year.
> >
> > You are repeating the same misinformation over and over. They are exaggerations, and have thus far not been supported by any citations you have produced.
> >
> > Shall we investigate the validity of your words? Where did you get the idea that psychotropic drugs cause, by their actions, 42,000 deaths per year? Let's see what you use for sources of information. Let us remain focused on 42,000.
> >
> > > I am not anti-drug. I am anti-death
> >
> > Most all of us are anti-death, especially when it comes to our own. You are indeed anti-drug. This is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself were you not to exaggerate, over-generalize, and perpetually propagate misinformation. Like I said, let's take a closer look at your 42,000 number, its interpretation, and the validity of its source.
> >
> >
> > - Scott
>
> Friends,
> There is a question here about the figure of 42,000 people that died last year as a result of psyychotropic drugs. And using that figure of 42,000 each year, going forward there could be a great multitude of people that are killed by psychotropic drugs including those that have died in the past from these drugs.
> I have come here to reveal to you what has been revealed to me. It has been revealed to me that there is a strong delusion that Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition that prohibit me from posting that here. It could involve the foundation of Judaism as revealed to me which, Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition to not post here. IMHHHO, if I was not prohibited by Mr Hsiung to post that, there could be the potential for lives to be saved, people could escape a life-ruining conditions, people could overcome addiction and depression, and some of those that have been killed by psychotropic drugs could still be alive.
> You see, psychotropic drugs can induce a mind-altered state in the one taking the drug to be compeled to kill themselves and/or others. These numbers of deaths are cataloged by the FDA and the CDC and other agencies. I have never seen the FDA or the other agencies deny the statistics concerning the number of deaths per year due to psychotropic drugs. You can go the their web site at FDA .gov.
> Now in the revelation that I have received, I was taken to a place where there was a great multitude of people that died from these drugs, all crying out, why did you (redacted by respondent) and I saw the small and the great and they were cast (redacted by respondent). My friends, I have been writing here about death. But there is more than one type of death that has been revealed to me. There is a living death that one can be ressurected out from now, to a new life, and one could sing a new song.
> Here is a video that I would like for those that are wanting to be in discussion here to view. If you could, then I think that the information in the link could help in this discussion to understand what could be unbeknownst to you.
> Lou
> To see this:
> A. Pull up Google
> B. Type in:
> [youtube, Reversing depression without antidepressants-Articles-Mercola]
> usually first
>

Friends,
There has been great research on the mechanism that the psychotropic drugs uses to kill. The drugs induce a mind-altered state to compel the taker of the drug to want to kill themselves and/or others, even commit mass-murder.
Thiis mechanism has been used as evidence in courts of law and has been accepted in verdicts amd now the FDA has a black-box warning that these drugs with that warning can increase suicidal thinking. I think from my perspective that the increase in suicidal thinking from these drugs is greater in children and I intend to later explain that unless the rule of 3 applies.
Here is a video where a doctor explains how the drugs cause one to be compeled to want to kill themselves and/or others.
To see this video:
A. Pull up Google
B. Type in:
[youtube, Can Antidepressants cause Violence?, Dr Moira Dolan]
Posted on May 8 2007... time is 10 min
Here is another video
To see what the chidren have had done to them, then you could think in your minds as to if or if not their blood will be upon whom.
To see this video:
A. Pull up Google
B. Type in:
[20/20 from ABC News: Foster kids prescribed psychotropic drugs]

 

And it's DOCTOR Hsiung! (nm) Lou Pilder

Posted by Emily Elizabeth on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:35

In reply to Lou's response- How the drugs kill, posted by Lou Pilder on March 22, 2012, at 7:58:44

 

Re: And it's DOCTOR Hsiung!

Posted by Oioioi123 on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:35

In reply to And it's DOCTOR Hsiung! (nm) Lou Pilder, posted by Emily Elizabeth on March 22, 2012, at 20:46:15

Huh? What are you implying?

 

Re: And it's DOCTOR Hsiung!

Posted by Emily Elizabeth on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:35

In reply to Re: And it's DOCTOR Hsiung!, posted by Oioioi123 on March 22, 2012, at 20:52:04

Lou insists on referring to him Mr. rather than Dr. It is extremely disrespectful.

EE

 

Re: And it's DOCTOR Hsiung!

Posted by sigismund on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:36

In reply to Re: And it's DOCTOR Hsiung!, posted by Emily Elizabeth on March 22, 2012, at 21:46:43

>Lou insists on referring to him Mr. rather than Dr. It is extremely disrespectful.

Well that is certainly food for thought.

 

Re: And it's DOCTOR Hsiung!

Posted by SLS on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:36

In reply to And it's DOCTOR Hsiung! (nm) Lou Pilder, posted by Emily Elizabeth on March 22, 2012, at 20:46:15

Yes. I agree.


- Scott

 

Lou's response- Death from psychiatric drugs

Posted by Lou Pilder on March 27, 2012, at 22:20:36

In reply to Lou's response- How the drugs kill, posted by Lou Pilder on March 22, 2012, at 7:58:44

> > > > Using the generally accepted amount of deaths last year from these drugs to be about 42,000
> > >
> > > It is NOT generally accepted, and this fact was made clear by another poster, but you refused to respond to his post.
> > >
> > > > then even if that rate stays constant, millions of people could die from these drugs in the years ahead as 42,000 per year.
> > >
> > > You are repeating the same misinformation over and over. They are exaggerations, and have thus far not been supported by any citations you have produced.
> > >
> > > Shall we investigate the validity of your words? Where did you get the idea that psychotropic drugs cause, by their actions, 42,000 deaths per year? Let's see what you use for sources of information. Let us remain focused on 42,000.
> > >
> > > > I am not anti-drug. I am anti-death
> > >
> > > Most all of us are anti-death, especially when it comes to our own. You are indeed anti-drug. This is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself were you not to exaggerate, over-generalize, and perpetually propagate misinformation. Like I said, let's take a closer look at your 42,000 number, its interpretation, and the validity of its source.
> > >
> > >
> > > - Scott
> >
> > Friends,
> > There is a question here about the figure of 42,000 people that died last year as a result of psyychotropic drugs. And using that figure of 42,000 each year, going forward there could be a great multitude of people that are killed by psychotropic drugs including those that have died in the past from these drugs.
> > I have come here to reveal to you what has been revealed to me. It has been revealed to me that there is a strong delusion that Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition that prohibit me from posting that here. It could involve the foundation of Judaism as revealed to me which, Mr. Hsiung has posted to me a prohibition to not post here. IMHHHO, if I was not prohibited by Mr Hsiung to post that, there could be the potential for lives to be saved, people could escape a life-ruining conditions, people could overcome addiction and depression, and some of those that have been killed by psychotropic drugs could still be alive.
> > You see, psychotropic drugs can induce a mind-altered state in the one taking the drug to be compeled to kill themselves and/or others. These numbers of deaths are cataloged by the FDA and the CDC and other agencies. I have never seen the FDA or the other agencies deny the statistics concerning the number of deaths per year due to psychotropic drugs. You can go the their web site at FDA .gov.
> > Now in the revelation that I have received, I was taken to a place where there was a great multitude of people that died from these drugs, all crying out, why did you (redacted by respondent) and I saw the small and the great and they were cast (redacted by respondent). My friends, I have been writing here about death. But there is more than one type of death that has been revealed to me. There is a living death that one can be ressurected out from now, to a new life, and one could sing a new song.
> > Here is a video that I would like for those that are wanting to be in discussion here to view. If you could, then I think that the information in the link could help in this discussion to understand what could be unbeknownst to you.
> > Lou
> > To see this:
> > A. Pull up Google
> > B. Type in:
> > [youtube, Reversing depression without antidepressants-Articles-Mercola]
> > usually first
> >
>
> Friends,
> There has been great research on the mechanism that the psychotropic drugs uses to kill. The drugs induce a mind-altered state to compel the taker of the drug to want to kill themselves and/or others, even commit mass-murder.
> Thiis mechanism has been used as evidence in courts of law and has been accepted in verdicts amd now the FDA has a black-box warning that these drugs with that warning can increase suicidal thinking. I think from my perspective that the increase in suicidal thinking from these drugs is greater in children and I intend to later explain that unless the rule of 3 applies.
> Here is a video where a doctor explains how the drugs cause one to be compeled to want to kill themselves and/or others.
> To see this video:
> A. Pull up Google
> B. Type in:
> [youtube, Can Antidepressants cause Violence?, Dr Moira Dolan]
> Posted on May 8 2007... time is 10 min
> Here is another video
> To see what the chidren have had done to them, then you could think in your minds as to if or if not their blood will be upon whom.
> To see this video:
> A. Pull up Google
> B. Type in:
> [20/20 from ABC News: Foster kids prescribed psychotropic drugs]

Friends,
I have come here to reveal to you what death is as revealed to me. You see, there are different types of death as revealed to me, the physical, the spiritual and what is known as Eternal Death
We are in discussion here about the 42,000 number used that is generally accepted as the average number of people that are killed each year by one way or another from psychotropic drugs. Be advised, that there are those that think that the real number of deaths is 100 times that, for not all deaths are reported as deaths from psychotropic drugs, even if the drugs caused the death. I tend to lean to the 100 times figure now. That would mmean then that 4,200,000 die each year from psychotropic drugs using that perception.
Be it as it may be, I am concerned here about all 3 types of death. There are prohibitions to me from Mr. Hsiung comncerning that he prohibits me from posting what the bible says about those that use mind-altering drugs, or those that make them or give them to others. This prohibition is in discussion with me and Mr. Hsiung to another member that posted that the bible says that (redacted by respondent) which could mean that the Jewish children that (redacted by respondent) Jesus, are without forgivness and Eternal Life, as the poster claims the bible states, (does it?)(there is another prohibition to me here from Mr Hsiung that prevents me from posting my response to that). You can see that on the administrative board here and I am awaiting Mr. Hsiung's response to my request there that could or could not mean that there are two standards here or not. If he posts an answer to me there, I will have the opportunity to respond to whatever he posts to me there. If he does not post a response to my request, then others could think that what is in question there is {supportive}, because Mr. Hsiung states that support takes precedence and he does what in his thinking will be good for this community as a whole.(be advised that there is a historical parallel to that statement and Mr. Hsiung has a prohibition to me in relation to that so that I can not post what I would want to about that here.) And if you go to the admin board heyourself re and see that discussion, can you examine the discussion and determine if the discussion could lead people to think if the Jewish children and those Jews that do not accept the claim in question, and all of the other people that reject the claim in question, as to if or if not those people are being disrepected on this site?
Now here is a site that I am requesting for those interested to see. It could have answers to the 42000 and a lot more that I think could save lives or prevent one from getting a life-ruining condition or addiction from psychotropic drugs.
Lou
To see this:
A. Pull up Google
B. Type in:
[Psychiatric drugs and death-MRIPortal]
usually first


Go forward in thread:


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Medication | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.