Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Pristiq...The good, the bad (SAD and anxiety) myco

Posted by Vincent_QC on March 26, 2009, at 14:11:10

In reply to Re: Pristiq...The good, the bad (SAD and anxiety) Vincent_QC, posted by myco on March 26, 2009, at 12:27:31

> Vince,
> If you are, in the long run, waiting on Marplan anyway...why not go back to Nardil again. You already mentioned it works the best so far of anything so why not retry it at a higher dose or with augments while you wait out Marplan. Marplan is similar enough to Nardil anyway and might be a better option. You could be waiting for a long time and they may turn around and say no Vince Health Canada won't allow its importation. I am sure I would be rejected in days if I asked for Marplan lol
> ------------------

Well, the facts are that I have a complicated medical folder with tons of documented tries and at this stage, health Canada will probably say yes, that's a matter of time... The PDoc get others patients approved for others meds from the States, patiens who don't try everything avaible in the why I will be refuse on the SPA program? I wonder why...

I think try the Prisqiq by myself will be the more smarter move to do... divided the dose in 4 intakes crush the pills...we will see...I have nothing to loose...

For the Nardil VS Marplan we can debate a long time on it...Old studies and litterature show a lesser side-effects profile, with less problem with the blood pressure and orthostatic hypotension...Remember that I got no improve on 75mg of Nardil...and when I hit the 90mg, I had the worst time of my life, at the time, and I Was not able to cope with the orthostatic hypotension...Now with my high blood pressure problem that I got since the Parnate experience and that never fade away, i'm scare to be back on a MAOI...that's normal no? It's look like I change my minds often since a couple of days...did I should take 10mg of Parnate/day without telling my PDoc, should I just wait until my next appointment, should I try the Pristiq, should I just wait...should I try the Cymbalta...the only other one SRNI I never try...shoul I try the luvox??? So many question, too less answer...

For Xana... The Doctor who do the gastric by-pass don't know the impact of the extended release effect on the people who get the surgery...I ask so many times...I just succeed to have a short answer like the ordinary formulation work ...take one of helping!!! They don't know , nobody know...they do this surgery and leave the people alone after with all the problems, psychologics and physicals... they have too many patients to take care of...not a lot of money to run the's like this...I got this surgery, I live with the consequences...I accept them...




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Vincent_QC thread:887056