Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ


Posted by one woman cine on April 27, 2007, at 12:32:54

In reply to Re: I am really angry - one woman cine, posted by rjlockhart on April 27, 2007, at 12:05:50

I am sorry you're angry. -

I'm feeling frustrated myself.

If you are unstable, the best advice anyone can give you is to seek RL help. Every single person who posted (every single one) supported you to go do that. To get help IRL, if you believe you are being possessed by spirits, possibly having a seizure, and are unstable.

>>>>i need to babblemail and tell you something that know here know's.

Please don't babblemail, me.

Please, please don't.

All I am saying is, if you are so unstable as to feel possessed by a spirit, a pharmacist cannot help you.

I'll say it again, in cases of crisis or unstability, you need to seek the advice of Mental Health professional. Preferably a pdoc.

If you don't take my advice, or anyone elses - that's OK, but that's your choice. Which I respect 100%.

>>>Im so sorry to label people with severe problems that where out of control nut cases.

Matt, as someone said - "labels are for clothes and files - not for people" - calling anyone a nutcase within the context of a mental health site is not appropriate and I hope in the future you re-consider ever using that term to describe anyone with a mental illness. Thanks.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:one woman cine thread:753901