Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Severely Depressed in UK-What do I do?

Posted by Tom Twilight on April 16, 2006, at 16:37:32

What can you do if I'm feeling suicidal in the UK?

I really feel to ill to work, I hate my work anyway (I'm a hospital porter).

Unfortunatly I'm living with my parent who a not very sympathetic.
Last week my dad told me that I'd be Sectioned if I tried to go into a psych hospital.

(Sectioned means "locked up" for those who don't aren't familiar with UK terminology)

Please what can I do?

I really need time away from my parents and work were I can recover a bit.

Don't know how I'm going to manage this :(




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Tom Twilight thread:633907