Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Yes. It's called remission. SLS

Posted by Phillipa on May 15, 2005, at 11:25:51

In reply to Re: Yes. It's called remission. Phillipa, posted by SLS on May 15, 2005, at 8:22:21

Scott, I was messing with you. Just wished there was such a thing, at least for a lot of us. Fondly, Phillipa




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Phillipa thread:497539