Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: when to go into hospital?

Posted by Sebastian on February 19, 2005, at 10:07:26

In reply to when to go into hospital?, posted by Spriggy on February 18, 2005, at 12:34:06

You need a med for bi-polar, like depakote, or some mood stabilizer, befor the hospital, unless you are suicidal, then go to hospital, or if you want to do some thing crazy. If you feel like going crazy try a anti-psychotic like low dose zyprexa, a very good one. Zyprexa can also be used for bi-polar. Usualy they don't just use a anti-depresant like lexapro for bi-polar. also from what I hear lexapro can act like a stimulant. Which can make you feel like crawling out of your skin, when all by it self.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Sebastian thread:459929