Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: question to chemist LastDyingWish

Posted by chemist on May 16, 2004, at 23:21:06

In reply to Re: question to chemist, posted by LastDyingWish on May 16, 2004, at 22:47:06

> Iam a male, I have seen a dermatologist- no excema or ichthyosis, what is a cbc, met panel ?

Complete blood count (CBC) and a look at your metabolism, e.g., an immunoassay tarageted (usually) at t3 and t4.....also, have a urine test, let's look at electrolytes and urea/creatinine (although the creatinine can be determined from serum)....all the best, chemist




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:chemist thread:345268