Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning? NikkiT2

Posted by Susan J on October 21, 2003, at 10:18:06

In reply to Starting to worry about myself, posted by NikkiT2 on October 21, 2003, at 8:16:45


Some of your symptoms sound to me like very low-grade carbon monoxide poisoning. Around here, people have gas or oil furnaces, and CO can build up in houses. A significant buildup can be deadly, but I've had friends who suffer much less severe symptoms because their houses are not air tight -- they get head aches, flu like symptoms, nausea, sore throats, cold-like symptoms....

May not be probable, but could be possible. Do you have a furnace like that? Doesn't even have to be running if there's a pilot light going.

Hope you feel better. *Nothing* bugs me as much as unknown physical ailments...





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Susan J thread:271387