Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Proud to be Canadian EXCEPT

Posted by Bill L on June 6, 2003, at 8:21:36

In reply to Proud to be Canadian EXCEPT, posted by maxime on June 5, 2003, at 11:36:35

I personally would rather see a general doctor rather than a pdoc. But that's just me. About 70% of antidepressents are prescribed by general doctors such as pediatricians, internists, general practitioners, and OB/GYN's. The other 30% by pdocs.

On the average, pdocs are probably more knowledgable about these types of drugs, but for some strange reason I don't feel as comfortable around them.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Bill L thread:231630