Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: To Pfinstegg denise528

Posted by lil' jimi on June 2, 2003, at 12:49:30

In reply to To Pfinstegg, posted by denise528 on June 1, 2003, at 7:50:49

> Hello Pfinstegg,
> Dr Hutto tells me in one of his notes that there is no onsite accommodation unles you are enrolled at Peachford BHSA partial hospitilization program or intesnsive outpatient program. Can you tell me what this, is this some kind of private Scheme?
> He also tells me that I could get discount on the treatments if I can prove my salary is below a certain limit by providing them with a verified IRS1040 form for a previous year. What's an IRS1040 form?
> Denise

hi denise,

i know the answer to one of your questions:
"What's an IRS1040 form?"

the u.s. internal revenue service (irs) uses its 1040 form for folks to file their income taxes ..... so one way to verify your income is to show your income tax filing forms, aka IRS 1040 form.

i hope this helps you.

~ jim




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:lil' jimi thread:230540