Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Now What babak

Posted by Jumpy on January 6, 2003, at 19:40:13

In reply to Now What, posted by babak on January 6, 2003, at 6:35:37

> I am not even sure why I am posting this message. I am just confused and desperate.
> Babak

Hey Babak,

Where do you live? If you live in New York or even the United States, I would consider going to see Dr. Harold Sackeim. He has gotten thousands of treatment resistant patients stable ... for free. He can get you ECT (He has done ECT on people who failed ECT elsewhere and had them respond), TMS, VNS, good med regiments. The price you have to pay is you have to enroll in his studies for which you have to be inpatient during the active treatment. He is not a medical doctor ... he is a PhD. And yes, there is memory loss from ECT, but if done correctly it is low and if you are truly desperate, that might be the price you have to pay.

I wish you the best.


PS He works out of the New York Psychiatric Institute




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Jumpy thread:134697