Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: paxil rash

Posted by katekite on June 27, 2002, at 19:47:14

In reply to paxil rash , posted by borderliner21 on June 27, 2002, at 9:51:10

A general practitioner would be the best place to start -- they could point you to the right specialist. Dermatologists more commonly see rashes than neurologists, though.





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:katekite thread:110914