Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Psychologist or Phychiatrist? For ADD

Posted by Comp on September 21, 1998, at 23:16:55

Hello, thanks in advance for all of your help.
Especial thanks goes to Toby, I can not thank you
enough for all you have done for me. Well, I had a
problem with my Psychologist's receptionist. She
failed to report the side effects of Adderol and when
I ran out of the medication, she failed to give the
doctor the message. When I confronted her, she gave
me an I don't care attitude. I tried another
psychologist and he did not want to prescribe Adderol
to me because he said that adults should not be taking
stimulants. They are meant only for children. I did
not want to go back to him. So I am left without a
psych and without medication. Was looking around the
yellow pages and I found that Pchycologist treated
and sometimes specialized in ADD or ADHD. I am kinda
desperate to get help as I am confused and I don't need
confusion. Not more than I already have. Thanks for
everything in advanced, Comp.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Comp thread:664