Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: help Dr Bob

Posted by Dr. Bob on August 5, 1998, at 9:58:25

In reply to Re: help Dr Bob, posted by John on August 4, 1998, at 16:45:41

> You can call a nearby university medical
> center psychiatry and get a references for a
> good psychopharmacologist.

> Your psychiatrist
> should do a proper diagnosis.

Those are good points.

These days, people are usually considered to be
entitled to know what their doctors think is wrong
with them (ie, their diagnosis).

If you're unhappy with your doctor, a second
opinion might be a good idea. A university medical
center might not be "nearby", but maybe you could
get a recommendation from your primary care
physician or a friend or family member.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Dr. Bob thread:242